Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Haiku Froo-Froo

(I know in some of them I didn't follow the Haiku's rules: I thought it was 5-7-5 WORDS,  not sylables)

At All?

Three birch trees standing-tall.
One is big-yet two are small.
will they grow, at all?

   Shall We Decide To Follow?

Arrows appear in the roots
where do they lead, to horn's toots?
when shall we decide to follow?
(-on the morrow?-)


Mine-Or Not?

Rumble, Rumble whine whine-stop.
Are these the sounds of mine- or not?
A truck, small and cute!


Snow's Secrets

What are the snow's secrets?
They hide magic, in little
pits, hidden, trapped, sacred.


   Mhm.

Cotton blanket, soft.
Falls, forms to my form for you
you see, you care, mhm.

2 comments:

  1. This is the best Haiku Froo-Froo I've read all day!
    The perspectives, "snow's secrets", the sounds, "forms to my form for you" are delightfully fresh!
    Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, questions, requests, and anything you want to say.